- Attractive remuneration
- Play a critical role in delivering the company's strategies and goals.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
My client, a leading commodity trader with significant international presence, are seeking an individual to lead it's HR function for the region, based in Singapore.
- Support the Regional Managing Director in delivering the company's strategies and goals.
- Leading a team, you will be responsible for HR strategy and operations, including talent acquisition, talent management, rewards and recognition, and employee engagement.
- Play an critical role in driving HR transformation and change management in alignment with the company’s innovation and growth agenda.
- Bring best industry practices and create a best in class HR function, one that plays a key business partnering role to the wider business.
- Develop and oversee the company's workforce acquisition and development plans
- Degree qualified with a track record of human resources management experience gained in an international trading company.
- Strong commercial and strategic mindset, able to drive change and transformation within the organisation
- In-depth understanding of the Singapore market, and its regulations and practices.
- The ideal candidate will possess a deep generalist background who has since moved into more commercial roles
- Possess excellent communicational skills, capable of working with cross functional leaders and traders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496