- Strategic Human Resource role reporting to the CEO
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Established and experienced HR team
Our Client is a well renowned International Education organisation with an excellent reputation built up over the last few Decades. As the Head of HR/HR Director you will work with the CEO and the Head of School to drive HR strategy and development.
- Support the Senior Level Decision making for both Day to Day Management and Strategic Direction
- Design and implement a structured, robust performance management system for all staff
- Develop a remuneration strategy for both academic and non-academic staff based on market conditions
- Devise and develop training programmes to evaluate performance
- Lead and develop the HR Operation team
- Support the CEO and Head of School on all other HR Matters
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Human Resources Leadership role
- Tertiary Education in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strategic Mindset and an hands on approach
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496