- Brand new role (NOT a marketing role) – based in Singapore
- A leading South-East Asian eCommerce & FinTech
- Excellent career growth
This is a brand new role for a Head of Growth to join a leading South East Asian eCommerce & FinTech, based in their growing Singapore office. The company is at Series B and is tipped to be one of the region's next unicorns.
In the role you will be dedicated to Growth initiatives, leading a team that works on A/B testing, data analysis and user engagement models to help shape products and ultimate generate user growth.
- Drive growth, acquisition, engagement and monetization funnels across the entire eCommerce line, serving millions of MAUs in South East Asia
- Act as Head of the Growth team, leading the team (2 pax) and helping establish a growth mindset that centers around data analysis & insights on live products
- Report to the VP of Product, and work with peers across engineering, design, marketing, product management and operations
- Work closely with the founder and help shape the overall product (and thereby company) vision
- Act as a visionary and a creative, out-of-the-box thinker, helping launch exciting initiatives that will help the company stay ahead of the competition
- Prior experience in Growth, within an environment where Growth means analyzing user data to get results
- Industry experience: consumer focused tech companies, the preference is for candidates with experience in Marketplaces, eCommerce, or B2C mobile apps
- Very strong in numbers and analysis: the ideal candidate will have worked either in, or very closely alongside data teams before, will be comfortable with conducting A/B testing and similar concepts
- Prior experience leading a team, ideally in an early stage environment (a.k.a. start up)
- Strong business acumen, ability to work with teams on the business side (marketing, ops, and C suite)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496