- Working for a growing European Pharmaceutical company
- As a member of the leadership team, help shape key business decisions to support the company’s growth plans for the region
- Attractive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression
My client, a growing European Pharmaceutical company, are seeking a CFO to lead and oversee all finance operations and support the company in delivering its long-term objectives for Thailand.
You will be a key member of the Leadership Team, helping drive and challenge key business decision to reach commercially sound consensus for maximising company profits and growths.
- Lead the Finance team in the preparation of all key financials for the region
- Act as the key point of contact in the region for all strategic and commercial issues, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills
- Business partner with the Regional CFO and Country GMs for the development of long term strategic plans and the annual budgeting process
- Coordinate the total company budgeting process including submission to region/global
- Implement and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard the organization
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key performance indicators
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to also manage the local team
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CA or CPA qualification
- Preferably Big 4 trained with at least 8+ years of experience in a managerial financial role
- Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496