- Working for one of the most globally recognised US Healthcare company
- As a member of the leadership team, help shape key business decisions to support the company’s growth plans for the region
- Attractive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression
My client, a leading US Healthcare company, are seeking a Head of Finance to lead and oversee all finance operations and support the company in delivering its long-term objectives for Taiwan- a key market for the business in Asia. You will be a key member of the Leadership Team, helping drive and challenge key business decision to reach commercially sound consensus for maximising company profits and growths.
- Responsible for the full Finance function for Taiwan, including financial and statutory reporting, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, pricing and sales support, procurement, controllership, treasury and cash management activities.
- Act as the key point of contact in the region for all strategic and commercial issues, demonstrating strong problem-solving skill
- Identify any risk and opportunities for the business to maximise revenue and profitability while ensuring sustainable growth.
- Provide sound commercial advice and finance support to senior stakeholders and decision makers on bid-reviews, M&A investment cases and strategic partnerships.
- Business partner with the Regional CFO and Country MD for the development of long-term strategic plans and the annual budgeting process
- Coordinate the total company budgeting process including submission to region/global
- Implement and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard the organization
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key performance indicators
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to also manage the local team
- MBA, CA or CPA qualified with a minimum of 10-12years relevant experience working for a large complex business, that is rapidly growing
- Preferably Big 4 trained with at least 10+ years of experience in a managerial financial role
- Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills in order to obtain alignment between corporate HQs, regional leadership and country management
- Strong people management skills to manage a team of direct and indirect stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in complex and ambiguous market situations
- Presence, gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders with demonstrated prior success in a business partnering role and an ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496