- Part of the leadership team
- Newly created headcount
- Competitive salary package
Our client, is a leading Energy company in the region and are fast expanding in various countries in the rest of APAC. Supporting the Group CFO you'd be responsible for end to end finance function.
- Leading a team to oversee the financial reporting, quarterly forecast and annual budgeting.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop finance strategies and KPIs aligned to these plans and ensure the finance team delivers on the KPIs.
- Ensure timely identification of variances to budget to be able to drive the correct behaviours to achieve financial objectives
- Develop, drive process improvements across the business
- Oversee and drive changes and improvements in shared functions.
- Covering tax planning & compliance.
- Providing guidance and training a team
- CA / CPA, degree in finance, business or accounting
- 8-10 years proven professional and leadership experience in a senior finance function supervising a team of staff.
- Atleast 13-15 years of relevant combined working experience in audit and commercial finance experience
- Analytical with strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders across different levels
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496