- Globally headquartered in SG
- Working with the co-founders to drive expansion
My client is one of the region's most well-known start-ups in the consumer-tech domain. With a premium, niche product offering, and a new round of funding, they are looking for a Head of Finance and Corporate Strategy to join the team in a business-critical role.
- Manage the full spectrum of finance including month-end closing, FP&A, audit, and tax
- Work very closely with the operational teams across production, logistics, storage, sales, and marketing to drive operational efficiencies
- Serving as a critical business partner to the founders and Sales teams to drive improvements and look for new avenues of revenue generation across the business
- Work closely with th founders to develop strategies for growth and M&A
- Work closely with the expansion teams to look at new market feasibility
- Take over as the key point of contact for all corporate finance related activities including fund raising at the VC and PE level
- 10 to 12 years of experience in finance
- 3 to 4 years ins corporate finance/investment banking is critical
- 3 to 4 years in financial leadership positions is critical
- Strong understanding of business operations is critical
- CA/CPA is advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Master's would be a nice to have
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496