- Part of the leadership team
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Competitive salary package
Our client, is a leading international company in the education space currently looking to fill a Head a Finance vacancy
- Leading a team to oversee the financial reporting, quarterly forecast and annual budgeting.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop finance strategies and KPIs aligned to these plans and ensure the finance team delivers on the KPIs.
- Ensure timely identification of variances to budget to be able to drive the correct behaviours to achieve financial objectives
- Develop, drive process improvements across the business
- Oversee and drive changes and improvements in shared functions.
- Providing guidance and training a team
- CA / CPA, degree in finance, business or accounting
- Atleast 10 years of proven professional and leadership experience in a senior finance function supervising a team of staff.
- Prior experience driving change and transformation initiatives and projects.
- Analytical with strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders across different levels
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496