- Newly created and exciting opportunity with one of Asia’s fastest growing Fintech unicorn
- Entrepreneurial and progressive leadership role
- Great organizational culture with
As one of the most exciting and well-funded Fintech in Asia, my client has built an impressive end-to-end cross-border payments platform allowing businesses to scale in global marketplaces. They are one of Asia’s fastest growing unicorns backed by global VC icons, with over 10 office locations in the world today.
There is a need for a highly experienced and reputed Head of Enterprise Sales, to be based in Singapore.
This will be a highly demanding yet rewarding role, hence experience working at or with global card schemes or the payments industry will be highly advantageous. This role will require a solid understanding on what it takes to build and partner with large and enterprise clients in the region.
- Sales and business development - drive and own end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors
- Prospect and identify leads, leveraging on your personal networks and working with Marketing and Inside Sales
- Pipeline management - lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Community engagement - becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with acquirers, digital payments and/or financial institutions
- Start up experience will be highly advantageous
- Strong international experience across multiple markets and/or managing cross border relationships
- Exceptional communication skills – being able to connect with people at all levels, both internally and with external stakeholders
- Thrive under pressure and work well with change and the ambiguity of a startup environment
- Strong negotiation skills to navigate complex commercial discussions
- A team player who can work cohesively across the organisation and be able to inspire a shared vision
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496