- Multinational organisation
- Reporting to the Global CTO
- Lead the technology strategy and architecture function
Partnering with a large multinational corporation who have over forty-five thousand employees globally, we are recruiting for a Head of Enterprise Architecture. This role will report into the Global CTO and be a business-critical role where you will be the conduit for business strategy and technology.
As the Head of Enterprise Architecture, your role will be to lead technology strategy and architecture function for the organization.
- Accountable for strategic direction and architecture for all divisions within the organization
- Lead a team of solution and enterprise architectures across the Asia Pacific region
- Develop a high-level of architecture design to facilitate collaboration and integration between technical divisions and delivery
- Review and develop best practice policy and procedures for technical implementations and solution designs
- Provide governance and oversight of technical and operational designs to ensure alignment
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in enterprise and business information architecture.
- Proven experience in managing the delivery of enterprise grade project.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to articulate at different levels of organization hierarchy.
- Strong relationship management and vendor management experience with influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in technical leadership and ability to convey technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496