- Global retailer
- New role in expanding market
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Our client is global retailer with international presence. They are looking to expand E-commerce market thus looking for an E-commerce & Digital Lead to manage the project and lead the team.
- Responsible to drive the company online business in China, through series of planning and execution of online marketing activities in different digital platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce or any relevant disciplines
- Around 10 years of working experience in e-Commerce field, preferably in retail industry
- Sound knowledgeable about e-Commerce trends and digital environment in China (T-mall), preferably with knowledge in different tools - digital/online promotion and social media etc
- Coordinate with internal IT, product, customer services, design, logistic and finance to ensure sales objectives and needs are being addressed at the online business level
- Ensure the accuracy and timelines of all promotion/product launch, marketing campaigns and other customer interaction
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496