- Innovative consumer technology company
- New company entity in South Korea
- Excellent career progression
One of our clients, a global and innovative consumer technology company, are looking for an accomplished Head of E-Commerce to join their expanding and rapidly growing team in Korea.
Currently, the company operates with a distributor partner in the market and in order to continue the growth, will now be starting their own local subsidiary. The role of the Head of E-Commerce will be to bring an innovative and high growth approach to the e-commerce experience direct to consumers through 3rd party channels.
- Reporting to the GM, the Head of C-Ecommerce will be responsible for:
- Building and leading a motivated e-commerce team
- Grow annual e-commerce sales volumes, revenues and market share across all platforms in line with company objectives
- Drive effective channel strategies to optimize real opportunities in line with Korea goals
- Leverage promotional spend budget to deliver best ROI
- Develop the companies own online e-commerce website as well as having a deep understanding of other 3rd party platform
- Ensure the company digital campaigns support launches and initiative calendar
- Ensure flawless experience for users through all controlled space
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in other departments to deliver flawless delivery and execution of strategy
- Strong understanding of Korea e-commerce platforms
- Deep understanding of Digital Media in order to drive acquisition
- Strong understanding of web analytics and metrics in order to understand the consumer journey
- Strong management / leadership skills
- Experience working with FMCG or Consumer Technology a bonus but not essential
This is a great opportunity for someone to be part of the expansion of one of the world's fastest growing and innovative consumer technology and design companies with fantastic career progression. This role will have the opportunity to build a team from scratch for the Korea market.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.