- My client are a cult brand growing aggressively in China and the rest of North Asia
- This is a unique opportunity to make an impact within a fast-growing brand, with a high degree of autonomy to craft and execute locally relevant e-commerce strategies
- Integral part of leading the China business
My client are a cult brand growing aggressively in China and the rest of North Asia.
- Working as part of the e-commerce International Strategy team to drive the success of their local websites and marketplace store fronts in China
- They will take a hands-on role in launching and helping grow their Tmall store front business in China, partnering with 3rd party vendors to bring the vision to life
- Develop strategic roadmap for high-priority opportunities in the region
- Partner with brand and digital marketing teams for planning Tmall marketing events and social integration platforms
- Minimum of 10+ years' e-commerce experience with retail/ fashion or beauty brands in China with in depth experience of working with Chinese digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and experience with website analytics is preferred
- Fluency in Chinese and English is required as you will be working with international teams
- Strong communication skills with a curious, analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496