- Working with an established beauty group with leading brands
- Integral part of the digital team with a focus on both SEA and China
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters in Europe
My client are one of the world’s biggest fashion and beauty groups from Europe. They are passionate about defining the future of fashion and beauty through innovation and growth. The company’s strong performance has resulted in substantial growth and competitive revenues in 2018.
The incumbent is required to expand the businesses eCommerce business and strengthen their partnership with key online Asian marketplaces.
- Drive digital revenues for their brands across Asia by collaborating with stakeholders within the region and key
- marketplace players
- Identify new opportunities that can provide uplift to digital sales.
- Lead research initiatives around competitive analysis and digital trends
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to markets on growing their business
- Drive regional marketing initiatives by collaborating with digital marketing teams and the online platforms
- Highly motivated individual with minimum 5 years of eCommerce experience
- Prior experience in working with marketplaces/ multi-brand sites
- Must have a good understanding of all aspects of selling online, on brand.com sites as well as third party sites
- Experience in driving revenues, collaborating with multiple brand/business stakeholders is key
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.