- Leadership role where you can shape and build up the DevOps capabilities of a dynamic financial services organisation
- Both a hands on technical role and strategic management position.
- Given exposure to latest technology stacks and work in and drive an agile environment
My client is a dynamic financial services organisation who is looking for someone to manage their DevOps capabilities and to build CI/CD solutions across the group.
You would be expected to introduce best practices, guidelines and technical leadership to the group and build and manage the DevOps pipeline for multiple projects.
The role will modernise the organisations development capability with a focus on efficiency, automation, and improved transparency.
- We are looking for an experienced and seasoned DevOps professional who has configured, deployed and also supported the components of a DevOps pipeline.
- You must be experienced in handling large transformation programs, and operating in and being an advocate for an agile environment. This includes guiding and mentoring on agile best practices.
- You must be able to work closely with programmers to build the best solutions and systems as well as remaining hands on, getting to the details of the work.
- You must be a self-starter who can deliver projects from scratch and innovate and research on new technologies within agile/DevOps space
- Strong development background, most likely from Java EE
- Projects DevOps toolchain experience: Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Jira etc
- Configuration and deployment tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc
- Computing Deployment: AWS, Azure etc
- Container: Docker, Kubernates, Cloud Foundry
- Monitoring: Elastic Search, Grafana etc
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.