Back to jobs
Head of Desk
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
A hyper-growth FinTech firm are looking to grow their team with a Head of Desk. The role will entail selling into SME + Enterprise partners, as well as leading a team of 4 sales execs. This is a great opportunity for someone 4+ years FX sales experience, who is looking to learn and progress as a sales leader.
- Lead a sales team in developing prospects, leading by example, coaching and mentoring your team. You will be responsible for developing their skills and helping them progress through their career.
- Pitching and closing deals with prospective partners, by phone and face to face meetings
- Managing the relationship for new partners to ensure smooth on-boarding and referrals.
- Provide accurate forecasting of expected sales volume
- Implement regional sales programs for sales action and training plans with your team and fellow Heads of Desk
- Ensure adherence to company wide sales methodology and sales administration processes
- Be involved in the recruitment and on-boarding of new team members.
- A track record of sales management within international payments or other fintech (e.g. import lending, export lending, international payments and collections, cash management)
- Financial Services experience and network would be an advantage
- Experience of the local market
- First-class communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to mentor, coach and develop people
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within other organisations
- Fluent English essential
Due to the volume of applications, only the relevant candidates will be contacted.