- Leadership experience role
- A world leading consumer/private bank
- Attractive salary and benefit
Our client, a world leading Consumer/Private Bank, is looking for a Head of CRM to head up the entire division, reporting to the Executive Director, 2 lines down from CEO.
This role is 50% business strategy, 50% project delivery (through people management). The ideal candidate will have significant experience in CRM systems, but will also have exceptional strategy, business stakeholder management, and leadership experience.
- Interact with everyone from executive management, business operations, business product management to multiple tech teams
- Deliver large scale transformation (including transition from in house to vendor CRM platform) over a multi year period
- Set up multi year visions, guide deliveries, whilst simultaneously enabling productivity for the 21 markets and 21,000 users of the platform
- Manage, mentor and grow your team of 8+ people
- Extensive CRM knowledge (knowledge of platforms, prior implementation experience etc) specifically in a Financial Services sales & service enterprise, such as Private Banking, or consulting with similar companies
- Strong knowledge of Consumer Banking or Wealth Management
- Exceptional business acumen; prior experience of interacting / guiding / instructing senior business stakeholders, creating roadmap, aligning strategy & vision with business
- Previous people management experience of at least 3 direct reports, ideally having grown a team over a period of time
- Experience in an enterprise agile environment, and knowledge of CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle etc
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496