- Highly respected company, with tremendous growth prospect
- Team management responsibility, with potential for further growth
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
My client is a highly regarded FinTech company with a global footprint. We are assisting them on the hire for an experienced compliance professional to be their Head of Regulatory Compliance for Hong Kong, managing a small team. Prior experience in the FinTech, Digital Banking or Payments industry would be favourable, though candidates with strong compliance experience looking to further develop themselves in this industry is also welcome to apply.
The successful incumbent will be expected to lead the compliance function for Hong Kong and be responsible for the Compliance Program in HK and North East Asia. Responsibilities will include regulatory liaison, developing and implementing the compliance frameworks, regulatory risk assessment, provide compliance training as well as to ensure appropriate business licenses for the region.
- You should ideally have 12- 15 years of relevant legal or regulatory compliance experience, with a depth of knowledge in the FinTech, Payments Systems, Digital Banking or money transmitter licensing.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure is also highly desirable.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.