- Exciting international opportunity handling E2E compliance
- Working closely with senior management across the region
- Competitive salary package and benefits in a large organisation
This functional role reports to the CCO. You will act as the go-to-person to take on broader responsibilities within the regional compliance team.
- Maintain compliance programme(s) and conduct compliance testing to supplement the global monitoring programme
- Support senior management, including the heads of the offices, to fulfil their regulatory supervision duties
- Advise and train the business and investment colleagues on compliance matters and firm policies
- Manage the annual routine compliance audits by external auditors and any regulatory inspections
- Act as the local MLRO and CCO for the SEC registration in Singapore
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- More than 10 years’ compliance experience in the fund management industry
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experienced working with regulators will be preferred
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.