- Director level role
- Attractive Remuneration Package
This company offers a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). A smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
We are looking for a Head of Commercial to join a rapidly expanding global team. As the Head of Commercial, this role plays a leading and strategic role in charting the course of the business visions and to deliver new solutions to meet the increasing business requirements from the Market. You will be the leading driver to push business vision, strategy and implementation of our commercial strategy in the market.
- Provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform
- Play a leading role in planning and executing commercial activity
- Enforce strong collaboration across multiple functions (both locally and regionally) to effectively translate the company’s vision into actionable commercial strategies
- Design and implementation of most the critical go-to-market processes and initiatives
- Actively develop and facility effective internal and external partnerships and communications to drive business growth
- Own the key accounts management functions and maintain a strong client-partner relationship with our clients to support their regional growth
- Drive revenue generation and inherit the sales pipeline, reporting, and analysis which supports overall target setting for the Asia region
- Assume P&L responsibilities for key markets under your charge
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a commercial strategy role and proven leadership track record in an ecommerce or logistics capacity
- Related experience in management consulting, cross-border ecommerce is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and go-getter’s mindset, as well as a keen interest in ecommerce logistics to apply
- Have a full understanding of logistics across the B2C, B2B and Fulfilment space
- Proven leadership and track-record in building and managing large teams, communicating expectations and execution under strict time pressure
- Strong project management skills, with success owning complicated cross-functional programs and projects to timelines across common goals
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in another language is highly favoured
- A strong work ethic and ability to navigate and thrive in fast-changing work environments
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496