- My client are a fast-growth talent software business expanding their presence across Asia
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral part of the commercial team
My client are a fast-growth talent software business expanding their presence across Asia.
Reporting directly into leadership, you will be responsible for taking the lead in developing strong marketing strategies for the business with innovative ideas and unconventional methods for these specific markets/ cluster. You will manage and influence the principal brand owner and execute new and exciting marketing strategies in line with business strategies.
- Manage country P&L - routes profitability (top and bottom line), target and commercial operational costs
- Analyse commercial performance, make recommendations and seek group level alignment
- Lead and manage these commercial functions to ensure 100% integration and facilitates commercial KPI/ deliverables - pricing (revenue), marketing and digital marketing, sales and distribution and branding
- Heavily involved in group/ cross-function or country level commercial related projects and digital innovation
- Minimum 12 to 15 years' work experience within senior marketing positions with a proven track record in people/ team management with a strong background from consumer businesses, i.e. FMCG, E-Commerce or OTA
- Strong knowledge and interest in digital marketing with more in-depth out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience in dealing with C-suite executives is a must with the ability to deal with business heads
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management; good analytical & presentation skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496