- Lifestyle service brands with a solid presence in Asia
- Integral part of the APAC team
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client is one of the worlds most established hospitality brands with a solid presence in Asia.
They are seeking a Head of Client Services, SEA where the you will be the key operational support to Team Managers in their SEA offices. You will be responsible to create a motivated and dynamic management team for the various teams to meet their targeted performance levels and to develop and execute an overall strategy, and to be a key driver on the strategy for the SEA region.
Other key responsibilities
- Owning and contributing to wider strategic goals for the SEA region ensuring that there are plans in place for growth
- Working with the Client Services and Business Development teams on client related matters
- Scoping out and delivering unique and innovative service improvements that are both market leading and sets the standard within the business
- Oversight and compliance on local and regulatory matters to ensure the continued and smooth operation of their business in SEA
- Experience of working in a concierge business
- Experience in Project Management
- Proven leadership at a strategic and/ or Head of Department level including management of managers
- Knowledge of HR and experience managing/ implementing policies and processes in this area
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496