- Excellent benefits
- Leading company within its field
- Fantastic learning and progression opportunities
We are working with a global logistics company who are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development to lead a team and help drive sales strategy.
- Drive growth of the Singapore business, leading and motivating a sales team to deliver results
- Develop and implement strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Review existing contracts and make recommendations on commerciality
- Represent the company in a professional manger and build relationships with key customer decision makers
- Provide strong leadership, mentorship, vision and direction
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Support direct reports by participating in and leading prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required to close large and complex deals.
- Offer strong thought leadership within the global sales team and marketing team.
- Understand target companies’ business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate the company’s value proposition at the executive level.
- 5 years leadership experience in a marketing and sales roles, preferably in freight forwarding or logistics
- Strategic and planning skills with the ability to develop strategy and plan
- Strong execution skills to deliver on growth targets
- Strong knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools, reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and processes
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.