- Posted 28 July 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
We are working with a fast-growing International Payments Fintech who look to connect small & medium businesses globally. They are looking for a forward thinking and innovative Global Head of Brand Marketing to lead their global GTM Brand Strategy.
You'll own and manage the end to end execution of that strategy, especially building brand awareness through various channels including, events, social, email and through partnerships. Working with various global teams to effectively communicate our clients vision to all of the relevant audiences to solidify their global positioning as a the best place for digital payments and cross-border financial services.
- Plan and deliver a multi-channel brand marketing strategy from start to finish, across various channels including social media, email marketing, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations.
- Operate as the "Brand Centre of Excellence", coordinate to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions and liaise with regional marketing teams who will be responsible for local implementation of the strategy
- Collaborate with the CMO, Group Brand Leads and regional marketing leads in developing and adapting the Group’s brand strategy for our target markets
- Support and coordinate relevant agencies and a team of freelance and in-house creatives to execute against agreed goals
- Build brand governance and approval guidelines to enable improvements in comms and brand consistency, efficiency, and cross-team collaboration
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and a streamlined and unified customer experience
- Plan and measure performance KPIs to identify trends, revenue drivers and opportunities and present findings to the marketing, product and leadership teams
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and market trends while continuing to update and evolve their brand story and shape the brand identity
- Bring leadership and innovative thinking to the Global Marketing Team
- Future travel is expected to allow for communication with team members, peers and leadership team members based in other regions
The successful candidate will:
- Significant (12 years+) industry experience, with at least 5 years of B2B brand marketing and awareness building experience in a digital only or digital first business
- Have worked across multiple regions, specifically focused on brand activation and definition
- Strong understanding of platforms, channels, dynamics, and media strategies for brand awareness and marketing campaigns
- Proven experience building a strong brand identity in the digital B2B space
- Fintech or Payments experience is desirable
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, working globally and cross-functionally with internal partners
- Creative storyteller with the ability to influence and shape consumer/customer decisions and build brand advocacy