Our client is a multi-national FMCG company with a premium brand portfolio looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Head of Marketing will lead a sizeable team and manage the all-rounded brand and marketing plans and executions across the APAC region:
- Develop and manage the brand strategy across all Marketing functions (Brand, PR Communications and Education to Digital, E-Commerce, Insights and Customer Marketing)
- Lead the execution of the marketing campaigns, digital initiatives, and events
- Manage paid media, PR, KOL, and social strategies to increase brand awareness and positive brand reputation, drive recognition, interaction and engagements.
- Ensure brand consistency with governance over all offline and digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with the global brand teams and regional agencies to create and adapt marketing toolkits, brand assets and programmes.
- Manage budgets and measure performance with ROIs and KPIs
- Minimum 8+ years of luxury brand management experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Experience in a regional role across Asia
- Strategic, result-driven and creative
- Strong understanding of various marketing and commercial touchpoints
- Track record in managing P&L and A&P budgets
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves in the next point of their career by taking on a larger team or increased responsibility / portfolio. Our client prides itself on having an excellent and inclusive culture and is looking for like-minded individuals to join their expanding operations in the region.