- Newly created headcount
- ASEAN coverage
- Full P&L responsibilities
Our client, an exciting US listed multi-product FinTech company that is looking to further expand their presence across the ASEAN region is looking to fill Head of ASEAN role. This role can either be based out of Singapore or Indonesia.
Reporting back into HQ, this is a senior (ED/MD level) hire with full P&L responsibilities. As the most senior appointment holder for the region, the successful candidate will play a critical role in developing the region’s strategy and see through its multi-year execution. Working closely with senior stakeholders across Product, Technology, Finance, Legal & Compliance, and other key functions, you will play a key role in formulating the business plans for key segments/product/business unit and see through the end-to-end execution of the plans.
Due to the size of the addressable market (ASEAN) and the company’s ambition and commitment to the region, we are looking for an entrepreneurial business leader with proven track record of growing a successful business in the region (ideally in the FinTech, Payments, E-Commerce, or Financial Services space)
- Full P&L Ownership
- Formulate strategies for key market segments/products/business units
- Work with other functional leads to execute business plans
- Identify growth opportunities across the ASEAN region
- Take ownership of KPIs and revenue targets
- Engage with C-suite/decision makers to originate commercial opportunities
- Explore opportunities to form strategic partnerships/alliances with industry players across the region
- Keep abreast of development in the fintech, payments, financial services space including regulatory and compliance requirements which will impact operating environment
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s qualification from an accredited institution
- Strong startup mentality (hands on, solutions driven, think outside the box, willingness to take on new approaches)
- Passion for FinTech
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Min 10 years of regional experience in General Management (P&L ownership), Business Development/Corporate Development/Strategy
- Prior experience in Management Consulting (Strategy), Investment Banking before moving into a fintech operational P&L role would be well-regarded.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496