- Senior management role
- Regional coverage
- Full P&L ownership for the region
Our client, a global leading fortune 500 industrial conglomerate is looking to fill a senior Head of APAC role for one of their leading global business division.
Reporting into the Global President of the division, this is a highly visible and critical senior management role with full P&L ownership. You will have the mandate to implement the global strategy within the APAC (ex-China) region and take ownership in driving profitability growth in all the countries under your charge. Managing more than 10 direct reports (all managerial level), you will have full business management and operational responsibility across broad critical functions (including Sales & Marketing, Procurement, HSE, Compliance and others).
This is an excellent opportunity for an established business leader to take on a new challenge with a highly reputable global MNC with market leading products and services. The ideal candidate should come with at least 15 years of experience out of which at least 10 of those years are in a P&L management role (at global or regional level). Prior leadership in single or multiple functions in the process automation industry will be very helpful. Strong knowledge of the Energy and related sectors (O&G, Power & Water, and Chemicals & Refining) will be very well regarded
- Full P&L ownership across APAC (ex-China) region
- Implement global strategy across countries/region under remit
- Ensure operational excellence across all functions (including Sales, Marketing, HSE, Operations, Procurement, Quality; etc) within the Energy Division in APAC
- Drive sales and profitability growth across the region
- Ensure compliance to company process, policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Partner with HR to ensure strong talent management strategies
- Manage >10 direct reports across the region to ensure commercial targets at country and region level are met/exceeded
- Min bachelor’s degree (preferably in technical domains such as Engineering). Advanced degree qualification highly regarded
- Min 15 years of working experience (at least 10 years in P&L management role)
- MNC experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Established business leader in the process automation space (ideally in the Energy sector)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749