- My client is a prominent player in the e-commerce market
- Integral part of the e-commerce team
- Reporting directly into leadership
My client is a prominent player in the e-commerce market. Reporting directly into leadership, the Head of Amazon is to lead the strategy and drive the online growth of their marketplace sales.
- Lead the overall marketplace growth strategy and to exceed forecast revenue goals for their channels
- Understand the seller central portal in and out and know what the metrics and tools are on the channel that helps with conversions and sales, i.e. better images, buttons, etc
- Develop, manage and execute effective sales strategies to rank products on the first page, i.e. SEO and top keyword analysis
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting on selling performance including forecasting, P&L management and reporting directly to the leadership team
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in marketing and/or seller/marketplace related roles, i.e. Amazon or iHerb, etc
- Passion and desire to understand and apply the latest trends and best practices of the marketplace, including SEO best practices
- Expertise and knowledge of effective marketing strategies available on marketplaces, including product reviews and product ranking, etc
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496