- Posted 28 July 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
Our client is a fast-growing International Payments Fintech who look to connect small & medium businesses globally. They are looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join their Global Marketing team who is Data Driven and has a experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
You'll take responsibility for optimizing the lead generation and conversion strategy to help drive acquisition of new customers. Reporting directly into the Global Head of Growth marketing.
- Manage key conversion points in the end to end marketing funnel for all digital and non-digital channels
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating applications / forms
- Work with the regional marketing teams to design effective A/B and multivariate tests across the end to end lead gen and conversion journeys.
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Quantify and prioritize opportunities and collaborate with multi-functional and business teams
- Define business cases for optimization testing and prioritize test schedules based on commercial value and develop diagnostic reporting methods to keep track of tests and progress
- Gather information about stakeholders’ commercial conversion priorities, synthesizing them into a growth roadmap and specs and keep them updated and aligned
The successful candidate will:
- 5 years of digital/growth marketing experience, ideally in Fintech or E-commerce
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, other conversion optimization tools and inbound marketing tactics
- Able to generate actionable insights from large, complex sets of data
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point), Google analytics, google ads, Google Tag Manager and SEO
- Experience in operating both in a strategic as well as a hands-on/execution capacity
- Able to across multiple geographic time-zones
- Experience working in large matrix organisations
- Being able to influence teams both locally and remotely with an understanding of, and respect for, different working cultures
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- Strong commercial orientation with a track record of balancing risks versus rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business