- A senior leadership role
- Working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent career growth
Looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Growth Lead, Demand Strategy to join a regional marketing team in Singapore.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the VP Growth & Marketing. The successful candidate will play a key role in building and executing marketing strategies, budget management, go-to-market strategy and campaigns, working in cross-functional teams across the region.
- Responsible for strategy & planning activities such as performance analysis, ideation & development of full year growth strategies
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new business functions, oversee new businesses growth and progress
- Develop working frameworks for multi-national team / cross business functions
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project plans from initial idea to launch and growth
- Take ownership of budget process, ensuring spends hit key KPIs such as new customer acquisition, frequency and re-order rates
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to support planned and effective execution of campaigns and monitoring
- 8 years of experience in top-tier management consulting
- Experience in e-commerce, hypergrowth stage company is a plus
- Data driven with experience in using SQL is a must
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496