- An established global SaaS company
- Newly created role
- Great opportunity for career progression
My client, an established global SaaS company is looking for a Group Product Manager.
In this critical and newly created role, the individual will lead multiple product managers and articulate a strategic vision for the company’s products and services, especially as they further expand into new value propositions.
- Design the product management organization, creating roles with clear accountabilities. Align with the managers of other functions like engineering, design, product marketing, data analysis, operations, etc. to form teams that are relatively self-sufficient and empowered to accomplish their OKRs.
- Planning for what the company can build to better meet the needs of our users and the business, and to compete more effectively. Deliver product visions both at a multi-year strategic level, as well as detailed stories and specs for features.
- Leadership, mentorship, hiring, training and assigning responsibility of direct reports and teams.
- Owning metrics around user satisfaction and engagement.
- 6+ years of product management experience for large scale consumer products or service that reach millions of users globally
- At least 4 years of product management leadership experience - having hired, led, mentored product managers and product teams (and direct management of at least 3 or more product managers)
- Sound product and execution skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Experience writing many user stories and specs that effectively define what a cross-functional team should deliver and operate
- Understand the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions. (Background in software engineering and/or computer science degree would be helpful to be able to communicate with engineering)
- Excellent communications
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749