We are working with scaling technology company who are a leader in privacy and security, on a mission to make the internet safer and more accessible for all. They are scaling out their product function and offering and are looking for Product management professionals of different experience levels (Product Manager to Group Product Manager) to be part of the journey as they establish themselves as s product led organisation.
- Spearhead product discovery and execution for large, complex projects
- Understand the competitive landscape and devise a plan to stay ahead of it, adding clarity to the product roadmap.
- Be the “expert” on the current UX for your product areas and communicate your desired user experience.
- Facilitate and foster cross-team collaboration across business stakeholders, design and engineering teams
- Communicate with clarity and cater messages to various audiences, with an ability to reduce complex ideas down to a simple narrative.
- 4+ years experience in a 'product' role at a digital company.
- Experience shipping multiple products or features with a clear business impact from concept to launch.
- You are a self-motivated problem solver who likes to take a hand's on approach
- Experience working closely with several stakeholders showing ability to influence without direct authority.
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience.
- Data centric approach to building and developing products
- You must understand the technical complexity of features, and are comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics and translating these for non technical stakeholders