- Attractive Salary
- Regional Role
Medical device company which has a worldwide presence with regional and in-country facilities around the globe. Is looking for a Group Marketing Director for APAC who will be responsible for positioning the GI (Gastrointestinal Endoscopy) Products in the Asia Pacific Markets. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, APAC, and will work closely with Global and local regions.
- Driving continuous improvement in market share for all products and drive revenue growth through product focused growth strategies
- Actively involved in the regional strategies regarding various product segment and align these to have region based tactical and strategic long-term plan
- Develop training program for the distributors and the sales team to improve the sales force effectiveness
- Directly involve with KOLs to ensure they partner with us to send the right marketing message and develop campaign around application advancement and ROI equation
- Be the Voice of APAC to the upstream marketing team on product related product roadmap discussions, product launch planning discussions or product quality issues
- Work closely with RA department to priorities the product registration plan
- Launch plan Market intelligence for the GI product w.r.t the competition and train the sales team to counter with a strong marketing response
- Willing to travel (Up to 50% travelling across APAC)
- Focus on strategic planning and execution of regional product strategies hence close collaborations with Sales teams, local Marketing and distributors
- Frequent travelling to Asia Pacific
- 5 years plus of experience working with Gastroenterology Endoscopy with familiarity of Competitor products an advantage
- Strong clinical acumen of GI (Gastrointestinal)
- Sales, Product Marketing and KOL Management experience with Strong GI (Gastrointestinal) Endoscopy knowledge
- Experience in Multinational companies
- Strong communication skills (internal & external)
- Primarily location in Singapore but open to candidates who are based outside of Singapore
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496