- Work for one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Asia
- Attractive remuneration
- Play a critical and transformational role as part of the Leadership team
My client, a rapidly growing payments company, are looking to hire a Head of Treasury to lead the development and transformation of the treasury function within the organisation. In a newly created role, they are seeking an individual who has excelled in a complex and high growth environment
- Successful development and transformation of treasury function
- Develop and maintain the robust, sustainable, and competitive funding strategy and structure, based on solid treasury governance system and guidelines.
- Manage and supervise daily treasury operations, including successful deal close of the treasury facilities and transactions, based on trust relationship with the banks
- Effective development of treasury governance framework and guidelines, ensuring compliance with company policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Optimise funding strategy and structure of the company as a whole, including successfully executing financing and refinancing in line with policy parameters, provision of optimal pricing and funding sustainability.
- Effective and strict treasury risk management such as in areas of liquidity, funding, FX and interest rates, utilising financial modelling and reporting
- Reliable transactional banking
- Optimal bank portfolio and long-term trust relationship with the bank
- Masters degree in a business-related program, or similar post graduate financial qualifications
- Ability to work in a complex and high growth environment, experienced handling multiple regions, multi currencies and a high volume of transactions
- Preference for an individual who has worked in the Payments/FinTech sector
- Excellent leadership and communicational skills, being able to partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Broad set of skills and experience including financial and market analysis, valuations, financial modelling, contract/shareholder agreement creation and review, strong financial industry network
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749