- Play a critical role as part of the Leadership team headquartered in Singapore
- High exposure in the role from day one
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading food and beverage company headquartered in Singapore, are looking to hire a Finance Manager for the group, as part of the core management team. You will be responsible for all areas of finance and to act as a key business partner to the Managing Director.
- Manage the accounts for all the business units in the group, leading a team of five accounts executives
- Cover all aspects of financial management, performance management, financial accounting, budgeting, corporate reporting etc.
- Provide sound financial advice and counsel on working capital, financing or the financial position of the organisation by integrating internal and external data and studying the business trends
- Build excellent working relationship with all the companies’ stakeholders, support and assist on finance matters relating to the business units day to day operations as required
- Possess sound technical and management skills and be able to lead a team of finance professionals with varied, in-depth or niche technical knowledge and abilities, consolidating their work and ensuring its quality and accuracy, especially for reporting purposes.
- Play a key role in implementing best practices in order to identify and manage all financial and business risks and to meet the organisation’s desired business and fiscal goals
- Conduct monthly reviews of the business unit’s financial performance and prepare analysis reports for the core management team and directors to develop and implement KPI’s
- Develop and maintain yearly budgets and forecasts for the business units. Provide oversight on expenditure, cashflow and liquidity for the directors
- Liaise with the external auditors on the accounts of the business units, oversee and manage the yearly audit processes
- Produce a full set of monthly financial reports for the directors and shareholders. Be responsible for tax compliance, filings and financed related corporate governance matters
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or Business from a reputable institution or professional qualification such as CA or ACCA.
- 10 years of relevant experience in accounting with a minimum 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Prior experience in a similar capacity in a fast-growing company, ideally equipped with industry knowledge, F&B and retail sector experience is most preferred.
- Experience in delivering change, system enhancements & business process improvements.
- Good understanding of the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (International) and Internal Financial Reporting standards.
- Possess good analytical skills and have a strong commercial sense with keen eye for details and hands-on approach.
- High energy with a can-do and positive attitude, thrive in a dynamic environment and deliver within the time constraints.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills. Be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be able to lead a team and be an integral part of the organisations core leadership group
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496