- Direct reporting into senior management
- Global coverage
- Broad scope of Legal & Compliance work
Our client, an international real estate company listed in Singapore, is looking to fill a Group Corporate Counsel role. Reporting directly into the senior management, this is a highly visible role with the mandate to manage and advise on the full gamut of legal & compliance matters related to real estate transactions, M&A, Financing, SGX listco and corporate secretariat.
You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 5 PQE (Commonwealth jurisdiction, Singapore preferred) gained in law firms and/or in-house roles. Experience in the real estate sector would be very well regarded. Candidates currently in private practice welcomed to apply.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, commercial, hands on and independent.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial agreements
- Advise on transactional matters (M&A, JVs and, Financing) related to the Real Estate industry
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies related to real estate transactions and other general corporate commercial matters
- Play a lead role in handling land related matters (land leases and liaison with relevant authorities)
- Provide support to the corporate secretariat department and ensure compliance to statutory requirements
- Manage any other ad-hoc general corporate commercial and compliance matters
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels on transactions and other matters (in SG and overseas markets)
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 5 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- Transactional experience gained in law firm or in-house
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in SGX listco and in supporting corporate secretarial matters a plus
- Prior experience in Real Estate sector will be well regarded
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496