- Set the companies 3-year Digital Strategy
- Working for one of the most recognisable brands in Singapore
- Reporting directly into the board
This is a key Technology Leadership role for a market leading retail company based in Singapore, which is undergoing rapid technological transformation and disruption, across all parts of the business. They’re a market leader in everything they do and are now looking to Digitally advance in order to stay ahead of the competition.
- This role will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer in setting the Digital strategy and has complete ownership of and accountability for the establishment and execution of the enterprise wide technology needs, operations, and strategy and ensures its alignment with their business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. You’ll be manging over 250 staff including being a cluster manager for other CIO’s within the business.
- As a member of the Executive leadership team, the CIO participates in and contributes to overall operations and strategy development, bringing a current knowledge and future vision to leverage information and technology in business model design, business processes re-engineering, operational improvements.
- Responsible for significant commercial and functional digital transformation agenda across which is pivotal to business performance and growth, implementing new ways of working using Agile and Design Thinking. People leadership, talent development, team motivation and engagement of multiple Technology teams.
- A key responsibility is to continue developing business focused Technology talent to support the growth and grasp the Technology related opportunities, ensuring all the appropriate levels of the business are receiving the required and needed Technology support and Technology perspectives
- Over 20 years’ experience and primarily leading large Digital transformation
- Experience managing large teams of over 200
- Ideally has experience working for an FMCG industry
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496