- A strong presence in Asia-Pacific
- Stewardship of the finance function
- Excellent career growth
This is a private-equity owned, mid-cap F&B business with a strong presence in Asia-Pacific. As the pandemic situation will soon stabilize, the company will increase growth efforts with the view to exit in the next few years. As a result, they are seeking the talents of an accomplished finance professional to assume the role of Group CFO.
- Report to the CEO with visibility to private-equity partners, leading a medium sized on-shore and off-shore team
- Stewardship of the Finance function, re-align and execute the company's financial goals, policies and operating procedures
- Be the Finance subject expert in the Operations Committee, business partner to functional leaders and private-equity counterparts to drive and execute initiatives related to exit strategy
- Business Transformation & Operational Excellence - Be a key change agent to drive process improvement and work-flow enhancement projects; train, enhance, and upskill capabilities of the finance organization
- Working Capital management - oversee and maintain cash flow position of the business to ensure optimal liquidity position, securing financing as necessary
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 15 years Finance / Accounting experience, with a proven track record in driving growth, change management, and stakeholder management
- Prior experience in private-equity backed businesses
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- F&B / Consumer Goods experience is advantageous
Due to the overwhelming amount of applications, please note only relevant applicants will be contacted.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496