- International Law Firm
- Graduate Recruitment
- Trainee programme
Our client, an international law firm is looking for a Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager to join their Hong Kong Office which the role itself will support the other recruitment activity for the office for experience hire and support staff.
Graduate Recruitment Management
• Design and deliver marketing activity that reflects the firm's strategy and graduate opportunities in order to cost effectively attract top talent.
• Deliver campus strategies and attend law fairs and other recruitment events at target universities including in Hong Kong, the U.K., Australia and the US
• Evaluate approaches and activities around attraction, selection, on boarding and development and implement improvements
• Overall management of the selection process including assessment centre exercises, training of assessors and vacation scheme programmes
• Managing relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience and high acceptance rate
• Manage the graduate recruitment and trainee budget
• Lead alongside the Graduate Recruitment Partners and the HR leads on the firm's entry-level recruitment strategy
Trainee Programme Management
• Responsible for the seat planning process and seat rotations
• Performance management of the trainee population through mid and end of seat appraisals
• Maintain relationship with future and current trainees to maintain engagement in the firm
• Maintain responsibility for the trainee secondment process, cooperating closely with other offices around the network
• Manage the qualification process from start to finish and oversee the admissions process
• Main HR support for the future and current trainee population
Support for other recruitment/ Projects
• Supporting the end-to-end process of experienced hire and support staff recruitment across the office, including the preparation of recruitment requests in line with the global recruitment approval process
• Preparation/analysis of job descriptions as required.
• Ensure new starters (lateral, NQs and trainees) are adequately introduced and integrated into dedicated practice groups.
• Participate in global / regional HR projects as and when required.
• Degree holder with graduate recruitment and trainee development experience in a law firm or professional services environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Able to dealing with all levels of people in the company
• A full understanding and appreciation of maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality
• Solid experience of HK Law Society requirement as they relate to the recruitment of trainee society