- Global Position
- Rapidly expanding Technology company
- Strategic talent management responsibility
A rapidly expanding Technology company has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Head of Talent Management.
This role can be based in Singapore or the UK and you will have a designated team in both locations, as well as China.
- Working with senior stakeholders and HR teams you will create, support, influence and engage the business in a consistent approach to talent management and development.
- Identifying future talent & capability needs & partnering HR teams to create appropriate functional & global action plans, you will develop talent pipelines, accelerating the readiness of key talent (from new graduates to senior leaders) in your areas through coaching, team facilitation and programme delivery.
- Add to this your leadership of the Global talent strategy for RDD and Operations - partnering to develop innovative yet pragmatic solutions that will support with major capability shifts in our global engineering teams driven by new technologies, categories, unprecedented growth & scale.
- Leading talent management activities in complex environments
- Previous HR Business Partner experience ideal
- Experience of coaching, facilitating & influencing senior leaders (Exec level) and teams
- Ideally a balance of working in a global organisation, with a start-up mentality
- Experience of delivering successful projects in a global organisation
- Delivery of leadership programmes
- Experience within a technology, engineering or manufacturing environment would be advantageous as would experience of working within a global organisation as well as a smaller, entrepreneurial, innovative high growth environment.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.