- Working with one of the fastest growing e-commerce groups
- Global reach across international markets
- An integral part of a cross-functional operations team
My client are one of the fastest growing e-commerce groups with a focus on health and beauty brands.They are passionate about building high performing products for a new generation worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in the US, UK and APAC, they connect with millions of consumers online every week.
The Operations Director is a global role reporting directly into their COO and managing a team of 15 people covering logistics, compliance, customer journey, supply chain, strategic planning and procurement. The main focus of this role is to improve the customer purchasing experience through operational excellence.
- Develop and improve the businesses Operations and Supply Chain capabilities
- Drive accountability for the Operations Department by establishing KPIs/SLA including Customer Experience (NPS) and Cost Control processes
- Lead and seek new opportunities within the procurement, inventory management, shipping, and fulfillment functions for all brands, at a global scale
- Lead the improvement of Customer Experience in relation to all operational levers, including packaging quality, shipping speed and Customer Service
- Provide leadership to the Operations team cultivating a culture of continuous improvement, business optimization, and customer focus
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in operations at a fast-growing e-commerce company
- Proven experience in supply chain management, including procurement, inventory, quality, compliance and vendor management
- Proven experience of improving Customer Experience, through an operational action plan as well as driving and managing multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.