- Working with one of the world's leading luxury hospitality groups
- Full ownership on marketing strategies and plans as well as budget and P&L
- Reporting directly into C-Suite
This is a leadership role who will work across the entire portfolio as well as their digital and loyalty divisions to strategize and oversee marketing, communications and programs. With skilled luxury insights and knowledge, the person will lead the execution of marketing strategies across brand awareness campaigns, new launches, partnerships, media and local loyalty activations for all customer touch points. The Global Marketing Director will work closely with regional, area and hotel leadership to ensure brand and marketing alignment with strong tactical campaign collaboration. The role also oversees the marketing team and ensures the effectiveness and efficiency across all functions.
- Develops an annual integrated marketing and communications plan with specific goals and budget as outlined in the hotels and business/ functions strategic marketing plan
- Prepares roadmap to achieve goals, in conjuction with the CMO, and execute strategies to achieve business goals and targets
- Develop marketing strategies that resonate with key markets/ target audiences to deliver brand awarenes campaigns, tactical campaigns, brand amplification and loyalty program support
- Oversees the communications plan, database management, content creation and management across all hotel platforms and channels websites, social media platforms, review sites, etc
- Identify and execute social media strategies aligning with regional marketing / area / brand as needed to increase engagement and postive sentiment in local and key markets
- An experienced leader with more than 8 to 10 years' marketing experience in travel technology (OTA/ Booking engines) OR FMCG/ consumer goods where you are well versed in analytics
- Proven track record of success and previous experience of achieving business goals and objectives, experienced in managing budgets
- Strategic, collaborative and highly driven for results
- Has a solid understanding of social trends and the digital media landscape
- Stakeholder management is key
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.