- A leading FMCG organization
- Newly created role
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a leading FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Global Head of Healthcare Communications to join their expanding team in Singapore.
Reporting the Global Marketing Director, the Global Head of Healthcare Comms will be responsible for:
- Driving the constant understanding and update of consumer and shoppers health needs
- Translate consumer health needs into meaningful opportunities for communication and product development
- Anticipate global health trends relevant for the organization
- Define the global health strategy and supporting the execution of strategy
- Work closely with the markets to ensure effective deployment of the health strategy and message
- Establish the organization as a thought leader in health and wellness
- 8 - 10+ years experience in PR within health & wellness categories
- Proven track record of working with health practitioners as influencers on consumers
- Degree Holder
This is an exciting newly created role for a fast-growing consumer player on the global stage and an opportunity to be part of this pioneering team.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496