My client is a global leading EdTech company Headquartered in Singapore and growing rapidly worldwide. They are growing 400% month on month, they have raised a sizeable Series C from one of the largest VC's in the World and they expect to be at Unicorn status within the next six months.
I am hiring a Global Head of PR & Communications who will be responsible for strategic internal communications and external public awareness, media outreach, online and print communications, the corporate website and social media channels, publications, and outreach events and activities. Reporting into the Global COO, you will partner senior leadership and be the key to enhancing, supporting, and coordinating with all other departments on messaging, program development, and external outreach activities and events.
- Own and provide leadership, direction, and oversight to the global external and internal communications strategy.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive employee engagement communications with a sense of building the company identity and culture for all of our offices and their employees.
- Partner closely with the Senior Management team across all geographies to develop a comprehensive integrated communications strategy that promotes and protects the brand, enhances its visibility, and raises awareness of the company's products and services.
- Develop and execute a positioning strategy with compelling and persuasive key messages.
- Direct and lead media outreach and public relations, including management of information outflow, increase visibility and support by networking with the local, national, and international media to generate and manage coverage.
- Identify and strengthen effective communication methods and vehicles to close gaps in messaging and broaden message delivery to new and existing clientele globally.
- Oversee the development, editorial direction, design, and production of high-quality, effective print, electronic, web, and digital communications that support the communications strategy and crisis communications.
- Promote CEO and senior leadership to audiences of influence, secure speaking engagements, and prepare or oversee the preparation of media interviews, speeches, talking points, articles, testimony, and other communications pieces for CEO and senior leadership.
- Support and contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the company.
- Plan and create strategic and unique internal communications on behalf of executive leadership, including messaging for all-employee meetings, organization announcements, videos, presentations, and social media.
- Degree/Post Graduate/Professional qualification in Mass Communication or Public Relations with at least 15 years of internal and external communications and public relations experience with at least 7 years of management experience.
- Experience with media relations, reporters and have established media contacts.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work effectively in different international environments.
- Global mindset and experience working across geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- A strong track record of partnering with senior leadership and acting as an implementer who can thrive while managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and collaboratively about all elements of communications work.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force within the Company and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with an analytic approach.
- Able to thrive in a highly agile, fast-paced environment with multiple workstreams and tight deadlines.