- Based in San Francisco
- A well funded fintech with a global presence
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a well funded fintech with a global presence.
As part of the leadership team with oversight for Fraud Risk Management globally, they are now looking for an ambitious professional to play a key role in building their Fraud Risk function globally.
- Responsible for setting and executing the vision and strategy for Fraud Management and Operations
- Define the fraud detection system while leading the investigations for any frauds
- Good experience in fraud risk management in particular in the payments and merchant acquiring space
- At least 15 years of risk experience in a financial services
- Merchant acquiring and payments experience is a MUST
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496