- Newly created position
- A global, fast-paced FMCG organization
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a global FMCG organization, are looking for a Global Head of Channel Development to join their global team based in Singapore. Reporting to the Global Head of Commercial Planning, the Global Head of Channel Development will be responsible for ensuring markets have the right tools, processes and assets to meet their commercial requirements.
- Provide customer marketing and commercial planning expertise to the markets
- Supporting individual markets to develop, implement and execute aligned activity calendars across omni-channel integration
- Deploy tools and resources to align markets to a cohesive global strategy but tailored for individual markets
- Translate global sales execution standards into locally relevant execution standards
- Lead global category capability programs for individual markets
- Experience working in channel strategy, customer marketing or commercial planning capacity for FMCG industry vertical
- Experience working in global or regional teams to delivery exceptional results
- Strategy development across On Trade, Off Trade and ECommerce
- Degree level education
This is a great opportunity to be in a newly created position within a fast-growing FMCG organization.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496