- Opportunity to lead a team
- Global business exposure
- Attractive salary package
My client is a leading MNC in F&B manufacturing industry, established for more than 30 years and one of the largest companies listed in SGX by market capitalisation. Headquartered in Singapore, they are currently seeking for a talented FP&A Manager to lead their global FP&A.
- Lead the Singapore FP&A team to prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to the senior management
- Analyse and monitor current and past trends in KPIs in all key profitability and balance sheet components
- Monitor current KPIs, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Lead and drive budgeting, planning and forecasting to support companywide initiatives related to cost and efficiencies
- Develop analytics based on financial modelling and trend analysis
- Prepare reporting presentations for the Board of Directors, CEO, COO and CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or ACCA.
- CA / CPA / MBA in Finance is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience, including big 4 experience is essential
- Excellent financial and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present results
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with ability to engage and build trust with various stakeholders across different levels
- Prior experience working in matrix organizational structure is advantageous
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.