- Work for a global MNC based out of Singapore
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Conveniently based in the heart of Singapore’s CBD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a global MNC, headquartered out of Singapore.
- To coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analysis and management reports to the business group.
- Lead teams to develop and direct the implementation of strategies
- Must have good understanding of operating and capital expenditure, revenue, internal controls and budgets
- Responsible for all core financial affairs and ensuring that the team are developed to take on leading roles within the group
- Controlling the working capital and cash-flow management of the group
- Must be keen to take on continuous improvement initiatives
- Prepare short- and long-term financial forecasts
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures to improve reporting and control over the business operations of the group
- Minimum 10 years of strong working experience in manufacturing / commodity environment (agriculture trading / supply chain and plantation)
- Professional accounting qualification including ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and/or CPA will be highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Out-spoken and able to develop and motivate a team
- Highly responsive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven strong managerial and leadership qualities
- Business partnering skills and a good team player
- Commercially-oriented with high energy and 'can-do' attitude
- Operationally in tune with the business with a keen eye for analysis and details
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.