- A global payments firm
- A management role
- Great for career growth
Our client, a Global Payments firm is looking for a Compliance talent to join the Global Business Compliance team.
- Work with Compliance teams to develop and maintain policies/procedures and key obligations register
- Coordinate and manage responses for regulatory liaison
- Involved in regulatory licensing applications and maintenance for the business.
- More than 8 years of relevant experience in Compliance, preferably in e-commerce/payments/financial services
- Familiarity with payments, money transmitter, and merchant acquiring licensing will be highly advantageous
- Business travel will be required when restrictions are lifted
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496