- Working with one of the world's leading luxury hospitality and wellness groups
- Full ownership on marketing strategies and budget plans
- Reporting directly into leadership with team management
Working with one of the world's leading luxury hospitality and wellness groups. Reporting directly into leadership, the Global Brand Manager will work with data analysis to strategize and oversee marketing, communications and programs for their global brand campaigns and partnerships. With skilled consumer insights and knowledge, the Global Brand Manager will lead the execution of marketing strategies across brand awareness campaigns, new launches, partnerships, media and local loyalty activations for all customer touch points.
- Develop localized integrated marketing and communications plans with specific goals and budget as outlined in their global strategic marketing plan
- Prepares roadmap to achieve goals in conjunction with leadership and execute strategies to achieve business goals and targets
- Develop marketing strategies that resonate with key markets/ target audiences to deliver brand awareness campaigns, tactical campaigns, brand amplification and loyalty program support
- Oversees the communications plan, database management, content creation and management across all hotel platforms and channels websites, social media platforms, review sites, etc
- An experienced project lead with more than 5 years' in strategic marketing from either a luxury wellness brand or a Cosmetics & Perfumes brand
- Has a solid understanding of social trends and the digital media landscape
- Internal and external stakeholder management is key
- Ability to work independently
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.